Welcome to Kumon Philippines, Inc. (KPI)’s official blog!
This page is intended to provide the general public with a channel:
to know more about the Kumon Method of Learning and the Franchise opportunities
to inspire and be inspired by each other’s pursuit of potential
to get the latest news about Kumon
to build a community that helps each other toward success
KPI Blog House Rules:
We expect everyone to post content and commentary that is both relevant and respectful to this community as a whole. To keep a healthy digital environment, we require that all followers, fans, and visitors adhere to WordPress Terms and Conditions and observe the following house rules whenever they are on this page.
- Profane, defamatory, offensive, or violent language
- “Trolling”, or posting deliberately disruptive statements meant to hijack comment threads or throw discussions off track.
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual.
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or political beliefs
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material
- Discussion of illegal activity
- Spam, link baiting, or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices
- Acknowledgment of intent to stalk an individual or collect private information without disclosure
- Commercial solicitations or promotion of a competitor
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
- Content that relates to confidential or proprietary business information
- Content determined to be inappropriate, in poor taste, or otherwise contrary to the purposes of the forum
- Promoting competing products, services, or brands
- Personal promotion
Got contributions or concerns? Reach out to us through the following:
All comments, visuals, videos, and other types of material posted by followers, fans, and visitors on this page do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of Kumon, KPI, its employees, or affiliates. We reserve the right to remove any post that doesn’t adhere to our guidelines and block anyone who repeatedly violates them.