Welcome to Kumon Philippines, Inc. (KPI)’s official blog site! We are happy that you are here.
This page is intended to provide the general public a channel (1) to know more about the Kumon Method of Learning and the Franchise opportunities; (2) to inspire and be inspired by each other’s pursuit of potential; (3) to get the latest news about Kumon; and to (4) to build a community that help each other towards success.
We do expect that everyone posts content and commentary that is both relevant and respectful to this community as a whole. All comments, visuals, videos, and other type of material posted by fans on this page do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of Kumon, KPI, its employees, or affiliates. We reserve the right to remove any post that doesn’t adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly.
To keep a healthy digital environment, we expect that all fans adhere to WordPress Terms and Conditions and will observe the following house rules whenever they are on this page.
- Profane, defamatory, offensive or violent language
- “Trolling”, or posting deliberately disruptive statements meant to hijack comment threads or throw discussions off-track
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material
- Discussion of illegal activity
- Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices
- Acknowledgement of intent to stalk an individual or collect private information without disclosure
- Commercial solicitations or promotion of a competitor
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
- Content that relates to confidential or proprietary business information
- Content determined to be inappropriate, in poor taste, or otherwise contrary to the purposes of the forum
- Promoting competing products, services, or brands
- Personal promotion
If you have a customer service concern, you may reach us through a private message, or contact us via
e-mail: email@example.com or telephone: (02) 885-0226.
We will be glad to assist you.
Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.